Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My Celebrity Encounters

I was looking through some old work pictures and decided that like Coby I would post some picture of my celebrity encounters.

Brad Paisley at the 2005 Country Fair









Billy Ray Cyrus at the Glass Cactus ( He was my first concert, Achy Breaky Heart)









Jason Meadow's Wal-Mart fan signing









Montgomery Gentry at 2006 Country Fair (they were super rude!)









Trish Yearwood Fort Worth Symphony performance ( I use to sing all her songs non-stop growing up)








Neal McCoy one of the BEST performers for all time, love him!









Tuff Hedeman (for being a bull rider, he was very high maintenance)







Pat Green ( Nice guy, don't like his music that much though)









Carson Kressley (he was over the top flamboyant and it was hilarious)








Please overlook my grossness in the next two pictures.

Sophia Bush- she came to UTA to get students to vote. She is really short, but that's ok we still love her!!!









Adam Rodriguez from CSI Miami one of our favorite shows!

No comments:

Post a Comment