I want to start off by making all of you jealous. Kristin and I have been lucky enough to get to attend a few sporting events, courtesy of Budweiser (all in the suites). This is Lone Star Park (Horse Racing) , Ranger game, and NASCAR:



These 2 pictures of our dog KC just really make me laugh. I can't believe he can jump this high!


Over the past 16 weeks, my work put on a "Ben E. Keith Challenge"...very similar to the biggest loser. We had a weigh-in and bootcamp workout every Wednesday after work, and met Saturday mornings to run. I didn't do the Saturday morning runs... Waking up at 4:45 every weekday is hard enough, I don't want to wake up at 6 on Saturdays!! Instead, I joined a gym near my work and worked out a few days a week during lunch. I started the program at 207 lbs, and we had our final weigh-in last week and i was 187.4!! I lost 19.6 lbs and WON!!! I will get some kind of prize soon. I lost 1 inch in my waist, half an inch from each thigh, and 3.5 inches from my hips!! I also lost alot in my face. I found this picture from November and my face looks HUGE!

This is from a Wedding we went to a few weeks ago. They had a mashed potato bar!! We went down a buffet line and put together a martini glass of mashed potatos. Kristin really liked this idea, and had to take a picture of it.

Kristin also just had to take a picture of this car in front of us at a red light. This guy had a pimp hat, next to a pack of diapers in the rear window!!!

This was Kristin's friend from Fossil Rim. It is a wildlife park that you drive through and feed all of the animals. This picture was taken right before he kicked my passenger door with his hoof because Kristin wouldn't feed him. He also had a crooked horn that scraped the back window every time he tried to stick his head in.

That actually reminds me...the first time we went I took a video of us being attacked by 2 zebras. They had signs everywhere that said "DO NOT HAND FEED THE ZEBRAS". Of cours, we ignored the signs and fed them anyways.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4i0NyXMpIkQ

No comments:
Post a Comment