For the last year or so I have been wanting to cut my hair off into a cute little bob and straighten it everyday. Coby was all for it and was ready for me to cut my hair at Christmas, although I was wanting to wait till after the wedding. Well this weekend it all happened, thanks to my wonderful sister-in-law Kylie Morrison! I have to admit I was a little nervous going from long curly hair to short straight hair, what a HUGE change. Not to mention my morning routine takes about 10 minutes, so adding in all the new "hair prep" time was going to mean waking up earlier.
Saturday morning Kylie, Pam (Coby's mom) and I went up to Kylie's hair shop to give me my summer bob. Amber (my other sister-in-law) even came to join in on the fun and brought Cole with her. Amber was also my photographer, so thanks for all the pictures!!
The first few cuts
Almost done!

YAY!! I have a cute summer bob, thanks Kylie!!!

YAY!! I have a cute summer bob, thanks Kylie!!!

I absolutly love and so does Coby, its like he has all new wife. Last night I washed my hair and has my first try at blowdrying and straightening it all by myself. All in all it took me an hour, which is an big step up from the 2+ hours it use to take me when I had longer hair. My head feels 20lbs lighter and I'm ready for summer!!





No comments:
Post a Comment