Thursday, July 9, 2009

New Livingroom

So Coby and I decided that when we got back from Wichita Falls on Monday night that we were going to paint our living room. We were hoping to get it all finished by Wednesday in time for our new couches to arrive. I went and got the paint Monday and was going to get started and when Coby came home from work he would help me out.

Well I was so sun burnt from the weekend I could barely move my arms. When Coby got home I had only managed to get the trim off and patch up holes on the walls. We got the entire east side of the living room done before Coby left me to go to sleep. The next morning I woke up and tackled the rest of the walls, with 15 minutes to spare before they delivered our couches.

I'm so happy to get ride of the yellow walls and we now have a place for people to sit when they come to visit. Here are some before picturesDrum roll please...............

Stay tuned as I will be re-doing the guest bathroom next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment