Friday, July 17, 2009

Big Brother

So last night (after coming home from a birthday dinner) Coby and I sat down to watch our guilty pleasure, Big Brother. Last night was an eviction and of course the wrong person was sent home. When we got done we rushed to bed, to watch the live feed that they have going from 11-2am on Showtime.

The more I watch them at night the more I find myself talking to the TV telling them to shut up or giving them advice on how to get ahead (or I tell Coby all of this who is usually asleep within the first 10 minutes hence why I talk to the TV)!! Watching the late night show really gives you a better idea of each player and who they really are. At the same time it makes you realize just how stupid some people are and wonder how they ended up on the show in the first place.
One person in particular really gets me going, Natalie. She likes to hear herself talk and thinks that she needs to be apart of every conversation, not to mention she is a HUGE hypocrite. I really hope they get her off soon before I punch and break our TV.

Thank goodness for Casey and Jordan who make me laugh. Without them I would probably dislike everyone on there and not enjoy it as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment