Monday, July 13, 2009

Monday Monday Monday

So last night we went to Nagoya for Coby's birthday dinner. It is this Japanese Hibachi place that was good, but didn't come close to Samari (now we are both craving some rice).

I wanted to have them come and sing to Coby and right at that moment they came out pounding a drum and singing for someone else's birthday. Coby's eyes got really big and he asked me if I told them it was his birthday, he hates things that bring attention to him and Im pretty sure had I told them it was his birthday I would be a dead lady. So no free dessert or fun celebration, but we did get to sit with the cutest most well behaved little girl that we both wanted to steal.
Before we headed out to dinner.

So after a great night out with my hubby, I wake up this morning to find a big, black ball on the floor. Upon closer examination I see that it is a dead bird. I guess the cats wanted to give Coby his birthday gift and they were just a little late, so I was left to clean it up. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment