Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My 10 Things!

According to Coby I was called out by Kate, so here are 10 things about myself!

1. I absolutely love sports. I played everything in high school and loved playing intramural sports in college. The only thing that contradicts my love is watching sports on TV, I would much rather watch it live or be playing.

2. Like many other women, I am a hopeless romantic. I love to be swept off my feet and treated like a princess. Flowers and gifts are nice, but kind words and creativity go a long way and are always there when money isn't.

3. When I came to college I knew exactly what I wanted to do (work at an advertising agency and have a wonderful corner office with a view). I was so focused that I graduated from college early (3 1/2 years). Now I'm starting to think that lifestyle is not what I want and am now waiting in limbo to see what the cards have in store for me.

4. I grew up in the country and while I am now a city girl ( and loving it), I will always be a little redneck at heart. I love trucks, rodeos, camping, being outside (when its not too hot) and all the hu-bub that comes with living in a small town. I couldn't wait to get away when I was in high school, but now I can't wait to go back.

5. I'm a big shopaholic and I justify it by buy things on sale! Money is a big deal to me and when I get the chance to save a little and still get what I want, I'm happy!!

6. Coby and I recently bought a house and I have really enjoyed getting to fix it up and decorate it. Interior design has always been something that I love ( we watch tons of home make-over shows that get me excited about our house). I have TONS of great ideas that I want to start, however Coby doesn't like to spend hardly any money, so that stifles my shopaholic-ness and limits me on my home decor ideas. Thats ok though, I'll make it happen one way or another!

7. I got in a horrible car accident when I was 11 and it changed me into the person I am today. I don't take things for granted and I really value my family and friends. You never know when it is your time to go, so live your life to the fullest and experience everything. I have to say that the best thing I have done is go skydiving! It was such a thrill and something I might not have ever considered before.

8. I am super friendly and sometimes a little too trustworthy of people. Both of these things have bitten me in the butt a few times, but I wouldn't change those qualities about me. I have met some great people along the way and they have all given me a little soemthing to make myself a better person.

9. I recently cut my hair short (thanks Kylie!) and am in love with it!! I have always wanted to do it, but didnt know how well it would workout with my super curly hair. Plus since Im use to easy mantinace, straightening it everyday might be a challenge. Good news though,I can wear it curly or straight and it still looks cute! Coby and I agree that short hair will be in my future for quit sometime.

10. I'm very easy going and somewhat of a people pleaser! I'm not a high mantinance chick and when it comes to making simple decisions (like where to eat) I would rather not make them. I want everyone around me to be happy so I let them make the decisions. When it comes to what I want, I'm happy if others are happy.

Now I pass this on to:
Ashley "crazy Cat" Coleman
Brooke Baby Fouts
Chrissy Temblador

1 comment:

  1. I will get on "MY 10 Things" now that you have called me out! HAHA

    ReplyDelete