Look how cute my hubby is! Today is Coby's first day teaching and I wanted to send him off with a good breakfast (it is the most important meal of the day), so I was up and cooking at 5:30 this morning. He wanted to get in an hour early to finish up a few things. I am so excited and proud of him and can't wait to hear how his first day went!!
Monday, August 24, 2009
Go Texans
Look how cute my hubby is! Today is Coby's first day teaching and I wanted to send him off with a good breakfast (it is the most important meal of the day), so I was up and cooking at 5:30 this morning. He wanted to get in an hour early to finish up a few things. I am so excited and proud of him and can't wait to hear how his first day went!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yay! I can't wait to hear how it went!!
ReplyDelete