Monday, November 9, 2009

Weekend Update

Unfortunately we were not able to find time to finish our master bathroom tile project, so stay tuned for that. Friday night we both sat around and did nothing! Saturday morning we woke up and went to Lake Tawakoni for a one night camping trip. Our good friends Marco and Whitney met us out there and we had a great time! While camping we had the pleasure of meeting our extremely gay camping neighbors, who were very entertaining to say the least.

we heart camping!
Making smores

Sunday morning we woke up early and headed back home. We had a baby shower at 2pm and a wedding at 5pm, two great places to eat tons of cake!

The baby shower was for one of my sorority sisters Debra who is having a little boy in December. While I was at the shower, Coby was at Twin Peaks (the only place he could find, yeah right) watching the football games. We played the melted candy bar in a diaper guess game, which I was really excited about. There was also another game called Baby Fear Factor that I got picked to play. There were three of us who were blind folded and the mom to be fed us baby food and then we had to guess what it was. I must admit that some baby food is pretty tasty (apples, bananas, prunes) while others (peas and Macaroni and cheese) should never be feed to anyone!
Debra the beautiful mama to be!
The Baby Fear Factor players "napper", "drooler" and "pooper".
Debra getting in some feeding practice

After a few fun-filled hours of baby talk Coby picked me up and we were off to Frisco. The wedding was for a college friend of mine named Sheena that I lived in the dorm with. The address on the invitation was wrong, so we got to the church as Sheena was waiting outside to walk in (OOPS). So we patiently waited for her to make her grand entrance and then snuk in behind her. The church was really small so we had to stand in the back with all the other people who were late.
Coby and I with my college roomate Lindsey and her fiance Brandon

While shopping for Sheena's wedding gift I came across the cutest mug ever!! It was zebra with a pink M on it ( those are three things I cant pass up). I defiantly begged Coby to let me buy it to which his response was " You can get it if you drink out of it everyday, otherwise you own me $8". So I am now the proud owner of a pink and zebra mug and yes I have used it everyday since Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment